Internal Rules of Procedure
1. Inappropriate behaviour which can lead to the injuring of other people is strictly forbidden.
2. Alcoholic drinks usage during the ice hockey games are not allowed inside the ice rink.
3. Smoking inside the ice rink during the hockey games (including during breaks) is forbidden. Smoking is allowed outside the building in the especially equipped smoking areas. Electronic cigarettes are also forbidden inside of the ice rink.
4. The organiser reserves the right to carry out a body check/ physical examination and to check all the luggage from the spectators at the entrance of the ice rink.
5. The organiser promotes a clean, amiable/friendly and entertaining environment for all the spectators. An inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
6. Objects which can cause damage to both (other) spectators and players from the ice surface are forbidden inside the ice rink during the games.
7. Access with roller skates, skateboards, tricycles, bicycles, scooters etc. is forbidden
8. Access with animals of any nature is forbidden.
9. The access to the games will be granted by buying a ticket from the rink’s cash desks, by presenting a nominal membership/ subscription next to an identity card with the picture of the owner included on it or by wearing a badge/ name tag released by the organiser. The entrance made by any other way to access is forbidden and in this case the person will be evicted from the ice rink with the help of the security company/gendarmerie/local police.
10. The ticket can be scanned only once and after that it is no longer valid. The refund for the ticket is not possible.
11. The membership cards/ subscriptions are NOT transmissible so the access to the games will only be allowed after presenting another identity card next to it which is mandatory to have a picture of the owner included. The refund for them is also not possible.
12. The access to the games will be granted minimum one hour before the game begins, through the specially equipped and marked entrances. The access in the ice rink granted by any other way of access if completely forbidden and in this case the person will be evicted from the ice rink with the help of the security company/gendarmerie/local police.
13. The access with promotion/publicity items (banners, flyers, video cameras, professional cameras) without any written/verbal agreement obtained from the management of the competition’s organiser is not allowed.
14. The recording or (live-)streaming of the games on any social media channel without any written/verbal agreement obtained from the management of the competition’s organiser is not allowed. Breaking this rule will lead to the evacuation of the one who who is not respecting the rules of procedure with the help of the security company/gendarmerie/local police.
15. The organiser reserves the right to refuse the access/stay in the ice rink area during the games of any person who does not meet the minimum standards of well behaviour.
16. The access of the spectators during the games and related breaks will only be allowed in the especially equipped areas (stands, logdes/ balconies, as appropriate, toilets, fan shop). The spectators access in the hallway of the locker rooms, next to the boards and in the restricted areas is strictly forbidden.
17. The spectators are under obligation to keep the ice rink clean/nice during the games.
18. Laying/bending over windows/banisters is forbidden.
19. Access on the ice surface is forbidden.
20. Children under 135 cm benefit from free access to the ice rink (seat not included) but they have to be supervised during the games by an adult (parent/guardian). Unsupervised children will not get access to the ice rink.
21. The organiser does not take responsibility for personal belongings lost in the ice rink area during the games.
22. In case of fire, keep calm and follow the exit instructions from the ice rink.
23. These rules are complementary to the Internal Rules of Procedure of the Sports and Youth Directorate in Brasov, the administrator of the sports facility “Patinoar Olimpic”, in contrary case, the person will be evicted from the ice rink with no other explanation.
24. The above mentioned rules have been approved in the ASC CORONA 2010 Brasov Directorate meeting from 23rd of July 2018.